Composite profiles open new possibilities
With the sandwich construction method, the two materials are combined to form a composite material.
In our composite profiles, the insulating foam core made from recycled PET is wrapped with glass-fibre reinforced thermoplastic. The wrapping is done in a continuous manufacturing process and is therefore economically attractive.
Our composite profile opens new, uncharted perspectives. From our customers we are constantly discovering new possibilities for use and processing.
- frame widening in window and door construction
- weather-resistant substructures
- profiles with groove and comb
The profiles are processed with standard wood, plastic, or metal construction tools.
Composite profile possibilities:
Industry, electrical, construction, logistics and design - several sectors benefit from the considerable variety of applications of our revolutionary solution. Our new, innovative material offers unique design freedom for complex geometries.
Our composite profiles offer a wide range of advantages over conventional materials:
- high load-bearing capacity with lowest net weight
- electrical and thermal insulation (up to 3x lower thermal conductivity values)
- resistant to aggressive chemicals and corrosion
- good price-performance ratio due to continuous manufacturing process
- local raw material sourcing and short transport routes for a healthy environment