for industry and design. Made from recycled PET bottles at the core.
- THE revolutionised method in construction
- for industry, electrical engineering, construction, logistics and design
- ecologically sustainable with PET
- enormous mechanical strength
Our composite profile with optimum load-bearing value
The innovative profile expands the dimensional range of profiles and enables greater design complexity. From this, more individual lightweight elements, structural measures and components for systems and machines can be produced. The choice of materials used is revolutionising the market because it is ecologically sustainable. In the wrapping process, we combine the core material made of PET with the cover layer. In the core, we achieve thermal insulation with the best insulation values thanks to ALPET® technology. Meanwhile, the thin, outer membrane layer optimises the load-bearing value of the profile.
Expert advice from Hochuli Advanced AG
Our specialists develop the composite profiles customer specific. Geometry, width, depth, grooves and bars are adapted to the structural requirements. We support you through the entire process.
Together with you, we plan the optimum cross-section for your application and implement it by means of composite construction. Through this process the construction meets the mechanical and physical requirements.
Customer discussions show that extruded composite profiles are in demand in industry and can also be used extensively. In addition to supporting projects in industry and design, we are further developing the product scientifically, with a focus on application and processing possibilities.
Individual design possibilities
The new composite profile impresses with its high design flexibility for all requirements in lightweight construction and the significantly higher stability than the standard (tested with a scientific long-term study).
Our composite profiles offer significant advantages over conventional solutions.
- Almost unrestricted design of the cross-section
- Combination of conventional construction and lightweight systems
- Any profile length up to 7 metres
We continue to develop!
- New sandwich construction method, protected by three patents
- Further development of composite profiles in different cross-sections
- Coextrusion of new profiles
- Cradle-to-Cradle certification of the composite profiles
- Composite profiles with very high stiffness, e.g. as static insertion blanks
- Optimise welding processes to increase economic efficiency
- Further development of composite profiles for lightweight constructions